Laser engraving industry has great potential
The global laser engraving machine market is expected to be valued at over USD 6.19 billion by 2028, according to a market research analysis by GlobeNewswire at the end of 2022.
Laser engraving machine advantage analysis
Laser engraving technology is a material processing technology that has emerged in recent years. Lasers can process almost any material, such as Plexiglas, plastic, dichroic panels, glass, bamboo and wood, foam, etc. However, there are certain limitations to laser processing, which are limited by the power of the laser emitter.But laser engraving machines also have numerous advantages over traditional material processing techniques.
- Wide range of processing materials: the laser engraving machine can process a variety of materials, including wood, plastic, glass, metal, and so on.
- Safe and reliable: the laser engraving machine does not require physical contact with the material, will not cause mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress on the material. In addition, the processed material does not have "knife marks", which do not harm the surface of the processed parts and do not deform the material, thus reducing the risk of damaging the material and the engraving machine.
- Precise and detailed: processing accuracy of up to 0.02mm provides high precision and accuracy, producing high resolution images even on very small objects. This makes it ideal for complex designs and fine engraving.
- Consistent results: After setting the parameters of the machine, the laser beam produces consistent results when processing the material, which makes it easier to ensure identical results from the same batch in mass production.
Laser engraving machine market development analysis
It is because the laser engraving machine has so many advantages. With the rapid development of optoelectronics technology this year, laser engraving technology is more and more widely used. According to the Laser Engraving Machine Market Survey 2021, the global laser engraving machine market is worth $3.5 billion in 2021, and demand is continuing to grow as of December 2022. What exactly is the reason for this growth? After an in-depth market investigation was informed that the main reasons are as follows.
- The increasing popularity of personalization and customization has driven up the market demand for laser engraving machines. Laser engraving machines can create unique and long-lasting marks on a wide range of materials, helping to create unique and customized products to meet the specific needs of consumers.
- The development of the advertising industry. Laser engraving machines are widely used in the advertising industry, such as signage and display boards.
- The advancement of laser engraving machine technology.There are now significant improvements in laser engraving technology, making the machines more versatile and easy to use, which is helping to drive market growth.
- Cost-effectiveness: Compared to traditional engraving methods, laser engraving machines are cost-effective, making them an attractive option for businesses and individuals wishing to offer engraving services.
- Growing e-commerce market: The growth of e-commerce has increased the demand for laser engraving machines, as more and more companies want to offer personalized products and packaging to their customers.
In short, with the development of the trend of personalization, the modern laser engraving machine industry will also get greater development.