There may be various problems in the process of using the laser engraving machine, and these problems may bring us a lot of inconvenience and loss, so it is important to know how to solve any problems that may arise. Below we'll discuss some of the most common laser engraving problems and provide tips for solving them:
- The engraving machine engraves irregularly, and you get a loose connection of memory, you can reinstall the memory to see if it is normal, if the problem still occurs, you need to replace the memory with a new one.
- If the power of your laser engraving machine is gradually attenuated, it should be checked whether the reflective lens and focusing lens are clean and the optical path is incorrect.
- The automatic focus rod of the laser engraving machine didn't work well. It is mostly caused by damage to the flat cable connected to it, and it can be used normally after replacement.
- If there is a problem with the laser or if the machine has no laser: At first, check whether the laser switch and the line are loose or not, and then check whether the illuminator and focusing mirror have any problems, and whether the focal length has been adjusted. If these don’t go wrong after checking, you need to contact professional maintenance personnel.
How to maintain the laser engraving machine
Here are some engraving machine maintenance tips:
- Regularly clean the lenses.
- Carving machine guide rail care.
- Tightening of screws and couplings.
- Cleaning of the fan.
- Inspection of the light path.
Although there will be some problems when we use laser engraving machine, regular maintenance will reduce the occurrence of some unnecessary problems, prolong the service life of the engraving machine, and save costs for us. If none of the above methods solve your problem, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time.