Many people in the selection of engraving machines often hesitate between laser engraving machines and CNC routers, especially for newcomers to the engraving machine, this situation is particularly obvious. The choice of which engraving machine is better depends on your needs and the material to be processed. Generally speaking, there is no best machine, only one more suitable for you. According to many people's feedback, the factors that affect people's choice of engraving machine are engraving material, cutting depth, resolution, engraving accuracy, cutting speed, noise and maintenance of these points. Below I will explain the factors based on these points.
- If you need to process multiple types of materials with your engraving machine, CNC router can meet your needs by changing different tools.
- If you buy an engraving machine mainly for cutting and have requirements on the depth of cut of the processed material, CNC router is more suitable for you.
- If you have higher requirements for the resolution of the engraved products, the laser engraving machine can engrave clear and high resolution patterns, which is more suitable for your engraving needs.
- Laser engraving machine's laser beam can reach a minimum radius of 0.1 mm, it is suitable for extremely detailed engraving.
- Laser engraving machines are also usually faster than CNC routers, so if you need fast engraving, laser engraving machines are the best choice for you.
- Laser engravers have lower noise and maintenance requirements, while CNC routers have higher noise and maintenance requirements.
No matter what kind of engraving machine you choose, the most fundamental basis for selection is your use requirements, only the engraving machine suitable for you is the best engraving machine for you.